10 Questions the Boss Should Ask Every Employee
These questions help determine how your employees feel about their jobs. The answers to these questions often determine whether or not they will stay on their jobs.
- What would be the one thing that, if it changed in your current role, would make you consider moving on?
- If you could make any changes about your job, what would they be?
- If you could go back to any previous position and stay for an extended period of time, which one would it be and why?
- If you suddenly became financially independent, what would you miss most about your job?
- In the morning, does your job make you jump out of bed or hit the snooze button?
- What makes for a great day?
- What can we do to make your job more satisfying?
- What can we do to support your career goals?
- Do you get enough recognition?
- What can we do to keep you with us?
If you still end up with an open position, an MRINetwork.com recruiter can help you find the perfect candidate to fill it.